Anticipated start date: Jan, 2022
Application deadline: Dec 1, 2021
Pay: Based on experience
We are seeking a Content Creator / Design Specialist to conceptualize, create and publish various types of media for our social media channels, blog, website, email marketing program, and other marketing channels. The responsibilities of the Content Creator / Design Specialist include producing static imagery, video, animation, graphics, and copy to effectively communicate Hello Adorn's brand and products to our audience in accordance with our brand standards. To be successful in this role, the candidate must have experience with digital marketing, photo and video content creation, graphic design and an in-depth understanding of social media platforms. Ultimately, the Content Creator / Design Specialist will help us reach, engage, and convert our target audience by delivering compelling, useful, relevant and attractive content about the brand and its products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:- Develop content and grow the brand’s presence on social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc.
- An exceptional portfolio of work, ideally including video, graphic design, photos, and animation, that shows an ability to create content that aligns with a defined brand voice, tone, and aesthetic.
- Ability to work closely with the design team to ensure created content is informative, appealing, and in line with brand standards.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of production specs in digital media
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a cross-functional team member
SOFTWARE / HARDWARE / PLATFORM KNOWLEDGE
- Deep understanding of these social media platforms as a content creator and as a consumer including relevant trends on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok. Experience and understanding of Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat is a bonus.
- Ample experience with Adobe Creative Cloud; especially Illustrator, Photoshop, and Lightroom.
- Familiarity with Shopify and Klaviyo is a plus.
- Familiarity with professional photography equipment and lighting a plus (though much of this content will be created on an iPhone).
CAPABILITIES / SKILLS:
The content creator will be working in-studio, in an open collaborative space with their own desk space.
BENEFITS:- Health insurance
ABOUT HELLO ADORN:
Hello Adorn is a maker brand that specializes in creating fine, handmade jewelry. Husband and wife duo (Jess, Founder/Owner and Adam, Owner) lead our growing team of makers, fulfillment, inventory, customer care specialists, and marketing team to create, market, sell, and ship Hello Adorn’s jewelry to customers all over the country (and world) from their downtown Eau Claire studio. It is a vibrant, fun-loving, enthusiastic group of incredible people working together to make a collective dream come true.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, email email@example.com by December 1, 2021 with subject line "Content Creator / Design Specialist". Please include a cover letter, resume, and portfolio (link to shared files, website, or similar) showcasing your past work (graphic design, static photos, videos, social posts, and any content) that is as relevant to this listing as possible.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.